Menu Bar

Like Box

Total Pageviews

My Pages On Different Subjects which Hyperlinked to all my Blog Posts

Tuesday 10 April 2012

COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA Posts Part 2: Collage of Some of My Posts In My Group Wall and Page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA.

Post on Hans Christian Andersen (Fairy Tale Writer) on his birthday 2nd April to My Group and page  COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Great Bengali Poet Michael Madhusudan Dutta : Poem that described the death of Megnath (Son of Ravana) to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Space-Mission and Astronauts on the day when Indian Astronaut Rakesh Sharma was go to Space Mission with the team of Russian Astronaut To my Page and Group COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Most Popular Hobby of the world Aquarium to my group and page COFFE-HOUSE-ADDA


Post on San Suu Kyi (Great Leader of Myanmar) on the day when she and her party achieve a great win on Bi-Election (43 seats out of  45) to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Electricity, Magnetism and Electromagnetism to my Group and Page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Popular Ghost Movie of Hollywood to my Page and group COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Great Indian Scientists During Last Phase of British Rule Till Today Who cause revolutionary improvement on the course of Modern Science of the World to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Collage of  still scenes of 3D animated movies which were Nominated for Oscar-2012 to my group and page COFFE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post On Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose : Scientist ahead of Time to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Electronics to group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Fission and Fusion to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Great Bengali Actor Soumitra Chatterjee on the day when announcement of Dada Saheb Phalke (Highest award of the Film Industry Actor In India) award given to him for the year 2012. To my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Mastarda Surya Sen Great revolutionary of Bengal for Chittagong Armoury Raid to my group and page COFFE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Recent Neurological Research around the world to my page and group COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Leonardo Da Vinci : Great Scientist, Artist of Renaissance Era to my Group and page COFFE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post on Great English Play Writer of all time William Shakespeare to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

My Women`s day post on my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Graphical representation of Avisar (Poem From Katha o Kahini of Kabiguru Rabindranath Tegore) to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE-ADDA

Post On Renaissance of Europe to my group and page COFFEE-HOUSE ADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

My Animated 3D Clips

http___makeagifcom_media_1-25-2013_yjncdu_zpsf08430e5.gif http___makeagifcom_media_1-25-2013_dcZIsS_zps45443cec.gif http___makeagifcom_media_1-26-2013_yzv3o4_zpsc6d6967d.gif http___makeagifcom_media_1-26-2013_ILE5z7_zps464ce4a1.gif